Buy 5 TransMi Patch and get 1 for FREE.
Hyaluronic Acid Microneedle Patch
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) , Acetyl Hexapeptide(AHP)
Effective Choice for Wrinkle and Skin Elasticity Care Using
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Dissolving Microstructure Technologies.' A cosmetic application of microneedle technology allowing active ingredient of cosmetics to effectively reach to the inner dermis.
Strong micro-structures" are made of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) and Acetyl Hexapeptide (AHP) and, with DMS technology, these ingredients can infuse into the dermis after penetrating the corneum when attached on the skin.
Hydrocoiloid base film
A hydrocolloid (HC) base film is a wafer type of dressing film that contains gel forming agents in an adhesive compound laminated onto a flexible. water resistant outer layer. The HC films are self adhering and keep the wet environment during the use. This HC wet condition helps the skin softening and collagen synthesis up, as well as skin moistures retaining.
Small area Beauty care Wrinkles (crow's feet, nasolabial folds) functional care Pimple, Acne. Pore. Black spot etc.
TransMI Supports to
Have instantaneous moisturizing & filling effects Smooth wrinkles & Repair the damaged skin ce
Reduce skin sagginess & Improve tone.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is the primary ingredient found in the wrinkle fillers used by dermatologists HA keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture. contributing the anti aging benefits to the skin. Higher levels of collagen and HA are related to skin that is more supple and resistant to wrinkles and fine lines.
Hexapeptide (AHP) is a major high functional beauty ingredient that makes the skin and muscle suppler and reduces wrinkles. AHP is used in attempts to decrease
the visible effects of aging by reducing the deep wrinkles and lines that occur around the forehead and eyes with similar reaction of Botox
How to use
1. Apply skin toning water essence and lotion after cleansing
2. Open the pouch and take the patches out from the plastic case carefully. (Be careful not to touch the center area with fingers)
3. Remove the white films on the patches and attach it on the desired area
4. Remove the transparent films and press vertically the patches on the skin several times with your fingers
5. Remove the patches after I hours and apply serum X 2 or 3 day interval or 2 times per week is recommended for regular use.