ANESTOP is a clear gel and is a very effective, fast-acting, long-lasting topical anesthetic.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Some of the treatments for which Anestop is recommended:
-Topical anesthesia for minor surgery
- Surface dermatological surgery
- Laser / Intense pulsed light - IPL
- Application of facial filling
- Dermal / skin pigmentation
- Eyebrow correction
- Face implantation (wrinkle fillers, botulinum injections);
- Treatments that involve pain: electrolysis, waxing, permanent makeup, tattooing, VascuTouch treatments, etc.
Method of use:
Do a light frost on the area to be treated and apply a first thick layer of the product. After 10 minutes apply a second layer and wait another 10 minutes. Repeat the application for the last time and wait 5 minutes before removing the product. After this procedure the skin is ready for the corresponding treatment or surgery.